Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.378 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,635₴ (11,346 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)