Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.439 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,532₴ (6,625 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)