Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 UAH / MDL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 5% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 9,533₴ (6,642 Leu) in Tiraspol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (39 minutes ago)