Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25166 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 25,720₴ (102,202 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨63,023 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $142 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tallinn costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Monrovia costs 309 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)