Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.25842 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 47% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,108₴ (159,076 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)