Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 684 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25181 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 152% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,214₴ (119,985 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,694 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Plymouth costs £5.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €13 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)