Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21867 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 127% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,066₴ (155,786 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (36 minutes ago)