Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 604 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25783 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,664₴ (142,203 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)