Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.908 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 15% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,779₴ (4,166 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)