Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 263%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.325 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 111% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,050₴ (3,170 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)