Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.873 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,047₴ (4,809 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨100 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $19,180 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,236 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guilin costs 2,300元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)