Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 454 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.870 UAH / RON
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,556₴ (2,846 lei) in Timisoara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)