Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 31.902 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 165% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 63,650₴ (€1,995) in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Perth costs AU$7 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 125TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ilorin costs 145 ₦ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)