Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.262 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 164% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,271₴ (元8,042) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €100 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nadiad costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,506 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 80,000 Leone (43 minutes ago)