Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 196% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,152₴ (元12,104) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (40 minutes ago)