Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.866 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,921₴ (元12,138) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)