Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.118 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 190% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,852₴ (元8,463) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guangzhou costs 元35 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bangkok costs 15,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,338 (about 2 hours ago)