Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.024 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 189% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,576₴ (元9,338) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (19 minutes ago)