Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.417 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 208% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,004₴ (元8,377) in Tianjin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (about 2 hours ago)