Cost of living comparison between Thrissur, India and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38296 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 22% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,116₴ (₨49,916) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)