Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40827 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,162₴ (₨49,383) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Malé costs 400 Rufiyaa (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 209,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 0.08 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)