Cost of living in Thrissur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41423 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thrissur (India) is 26% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 20,426₴ (₨49,311) in Thrissur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)