Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40168 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 61% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 15,589₴ (₨38,809) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)