Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39262 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,534₴ (₨44,660) in Thiruvananthapuram to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rio Branco costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)