Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37776 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 153% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,089₴ (108,770 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)