Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40124 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 168% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,147₴ (62,674 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Omaha, Nebraska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)