Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 243%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41247 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 143% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,776₴ (64,916 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)