Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38784 UAH / BTN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 24% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,333₴ (83,367 Ngultrum) in Thimphu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (about 2 hours ago)