Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 418%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.228 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 260% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,234₴ (€1,128) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 109,000TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)