Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38427 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 26,123₴ (₨67,982) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.20 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyrenia costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mumbai costs ₨55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 3 hours ago)