Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40405 UAH / INR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,666₴ (₨41,247) in Thanjavur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (25 minutes ago)