Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.697 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,470₴ (8,332 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (34 minutes ago)