Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.810 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,039₴ (6,776 Dirham) in Tétouan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,300TL (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)