Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.759 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 23% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,041₴ (7,265 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (41 minutes ago)