Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44281 UAH / MZN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,334₴ (39,147 MT) in Tete to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)