Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.234 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,013₴ (€1,645) in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)