Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.510 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 215% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,245₴ (R$ 6,022) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (30 minutes ago)