Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 174%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.865 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 210% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,233₴ (R$ 4,200) in Teresina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buffalo, New York costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 2 hours ago)