Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.480 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,124₴ (Mex$ 19,675) in Tepic to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)