Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 660%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04725 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 240% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,389₴ (CH$791,325) in Temuco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)