Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.989 UAH / ZAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 62% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,728₴ (R 7,404) in Tembisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $4.39 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Grand Cayman costs CI$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guangzhou costs 元3,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 40,660 (about 2 hours ago)