Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,310 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.900 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 465% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 91,758₴ (13,298 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U29,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ulm costs €15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 103,700 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)