Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.854 UAH / ILS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 214% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 84,865₴ (10,806 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)