Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 706%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.735 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 166% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,232₴ (4,341TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in London, Ontario costs C$1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$4,568,640 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)