Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 751%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.319 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 229% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,156₴ (4,940TL) in Tekirdağ to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)