Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.274 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,128₴ (Mex$ 26,795) in Tehuacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 2 hours ago)