Cost of living in Tehuacán, Mexico compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.481 UAH / MXN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehuacán (Mexico) is 56% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,547₴ (Mex$ 25,357) in Tehuacán to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)