Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,926 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 126% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,170₴ (﷼ 28,563,066) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (31 minutes ago)