Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 277%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,538 prices entered by 389 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,490₴ (﷼ 50,299,942) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (28 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (36 minutes ago)