Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 197%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,985 prices entered by 478 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 121% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,489₴ (﷼ 33,612,614) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (25 minutes ago)