Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 181%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,272 prices entered by 438 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 123% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,271₴ (﷼ 28,469,781) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guilin costs 元10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €45 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Coimbatore costs ₨44,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mecca costs ﷼ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 18,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)