Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.103 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 14% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,855₴ (GH₵2,926) in Techiman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)