Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.851 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 110% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,120₴ (2,131 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)