Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 195%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.300 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 122% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,908₴ (2,558 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 7,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)