Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 669 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.518 UAH / GEL
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 20% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,719₴ (2,731 Lari) in Tbilisi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)