Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 415%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.839 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 445% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 65,360₴ (NZ$3,136) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belfast costs £300 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 600 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ensenada costs Mex$ 8 (43 minutes ago)