Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 451%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 18.445 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 429% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 79,369₴ (NZ$4,303) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 3 hours ago)