Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 154%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.075 UAH / NZD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 305% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,657₴ (NZ$2,761) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (36 minutes ago)