Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00353 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 25% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 14,986₴ (4,251,066 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nouméa costs 1,050 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 220,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)