Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00335 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 16% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 13,956₴ (4,165,094 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)