Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||+ 400%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00843 UAH / UZS *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 197% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,343₴ (5,500,388 сўм) in Tashkent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)