Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00328 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is about the same as in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 24,968₴ (7,620,403 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (27 minutes ago)