Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 188%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.114 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 154% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,434₴ (€948) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)