Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.637 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,059₴ (€1,046) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)