Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 191%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.527 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 163% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,913₴ (€889) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)