Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 377%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.757 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 195% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,424₴ (€1,115) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Subotica costs 6,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amman costs Dinar 0.900 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (about 2 hours ago)