Cost of living comparison between Tartu, Estonia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.889 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 191% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,312₴ (€1,696) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)