Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 192%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 32.930 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 77% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,479₴ (€1,503) in Tartu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)