Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.029 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 147% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,568₴ (5,487 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (about 2 hours ago)