Cost of living comparison between Tarnów, Poland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.769 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 142% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,315₴ (5,808 zł) in Tarnów to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castellón de la Plana costs €500 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portland, Oregon costs $3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phnom Penh costs 320,000 Riels (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wellington costs NZ$188 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)