Cost of living in Tarlac, Philippines compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.525 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,086₴ (Php59,249) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Winnipeg costs C$2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,419 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tel Aviv costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,250 (about 2 hours ago)