Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.523 UAH / PHP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,704₴ (Php52,923) in Tarlac to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)