Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 165%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.933 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,692₴ ($b8,566) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (24 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)