Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.783 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 101% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,738₴ ($b5,218) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 180 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sulaymaniyah costs 13,000 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (33 minutes ago)