Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.825 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 59% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 17,463₴ ($b4,565) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)