Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.710 UAH / BOB
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 98% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,759₴ ($b5,326) in Tarija to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨7,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$430 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Siliguri costs ₨3,050 (about 1 hour ago)