Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.148 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 291% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,106₴ (€1,342) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,576 (38 minutes ago)