Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 334%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.975 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 283% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,893₴ (€2,067) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $12,900 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astrakhan' costs руб 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (36 minutes ago)