Cost of living in Taranto, Italy vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.642 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 102% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,412₴ (€1,530) in Taranto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)