Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.847 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 105% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,619₴ (9,348 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)