Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.705 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 129% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,769₴ (13,222 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (2 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)