Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.766 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 12% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,304₴ (10,955 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Bristol costs £860 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (18 minutes ago)