Cost of living comparison between Tangier, Morocco and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.606 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 112% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,128₴ (12,712 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sunderland costs £19,193 (30 minutes ago)