Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.691 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 125% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,690₴ (12,521 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)