Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 226% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,035₴ (Rp 26,807,995) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (42 minutes ago)