Cost of living in Tangerang, Indonesia vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00198 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 51% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,197₴ (Rp 18,263,759) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)