Cost of living comparison between Tangerang, Indonesia and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00195 UAH / IDR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangerang (Indonesia) is 196% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 44,443₴ (Rp 22,779,439) in Tangerang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)