Cost of living comparison between Tampere, Finland and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.903 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 389% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 76,430₴ (€2,739) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)