Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 662%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.263 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 401% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,079₴ (€1,762) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (27 minutes ago)