Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 664%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.332 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 410% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 47,966₴ (€1,531) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yangon costs 700,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)