Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 728%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.918 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 380% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,031₴ (€2,595) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)