Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 663%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.212 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 398% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,733₴ (€1,914) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santander costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)