Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 737%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 29.271 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 386% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 75,932₴ (€2,594) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)