Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.998 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,938₴ (GH₵3,157) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)