Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.487 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 28% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 20,119₴ (GH₵3,667) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 32,675 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kumasi costs GH₵50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €566 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)