Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.133 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 77% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,593₴ (GH₵4,499) in Tamale to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 120,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irvine, California costs $6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $8 (31 minutes ago)