Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08477 UAH / KZT
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 58% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,708₴ (279,668 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)