Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03972 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,786₴ (CH$321,924) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)