Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03994 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 36% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 22,086₴ (CH$552,956) in Talca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)