Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 845%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.305 UAH / GHS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 539% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 99,784₴ (GH₵15,825) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)