Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25236 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 125% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,716₴ (¥97,937) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨25,413 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (about 2 hours ago)