Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23930 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 134% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 25,764₴ (¥107,663) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)