Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24608 UAH / JPY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 51,770₴ (¥210,380) in Takasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)