Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.978 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 70% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 27,695₴ (元6,962) in Taiyuan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stavanger costs kr 67 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)