Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.039 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,797₴ (RM1,788) in Taiping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)