Cost of living comparison between Taipei, Taiwan and Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 342 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.817 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 241% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 55,388₴ (67,775 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)