Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 178%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 582 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.909 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 86% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,153₴ (57,349 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)