Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.908 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,807₴ (38,315 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Phnom Penh costs 12,000 Riels (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨250 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tabriz costs ﷼ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,339 lei (about 2 hours ago)