Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 171% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,168₴ (38,221 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)