Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.807 UAH / TWD
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 161% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,795₴ (50,533 NT$) in Taichung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)