Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 482%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.931 UAH / CNY
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 144% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,572₴ (元9,304) in Tai'an to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)