Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.003 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 80% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,575₴ (S/. 2,071) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)