Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 224%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.518 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 78% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 19,529₴ (S/. 2,293) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,728 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)