Cost of living in Tacna, Peru vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.359 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 13% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,901₴ (S/. 3,936) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £645 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Taipei costs 898,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 7,000 (about 2 hours ago)