Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.300 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 44% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 18,753₴ (S/. 2,259) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$8 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)