Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 235%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.883 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 88% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,496₴ (S/. 2,758) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 13,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)