Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.073 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 30% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 18,231₴ (S/. 2,258) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)