Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.086 UAH / PEN
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 41% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 16,971₴ (S/. 2,099) in Tacna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (44 minutes ago)