Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.454 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 7% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,714₴ (﷼ 3,584) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)