Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.058 UAH / SAR
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 118% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,131₴ (﷼ 3,703) in Tabuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (44 minutes ago)