Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00062 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya you would need to make just about 23,137₴ (﷼ 37,269,066) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,312 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kingston costs C$76 (about 1 hour ago)