Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 145% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 39,844₴ (﷼ 47,167,464) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,050 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greater Sudbury costs C$23,940 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)