Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00067 UAH / IRR *
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 9% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,456₴ (﷼ 44,256,818) in Tabriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)