Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01220 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,774₴ (2,522,484 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 28,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)