Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01141 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 10,955₴ (960,434 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (about 1 hour ago)