Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania vs Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01209 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,312₴ (2,176,875 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $950 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$84 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)