Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01213 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 18% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 12,962₴ (1,068,918 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 11,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Palermo costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (37 minutes ago)