Cost of living in Tabora, Tanzania compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01225 UAH / TZS
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabora (Tanzania) is 10% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,736₴ (2,427,566 Shilling) in Tabora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 27,000₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €21 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $126 (about 1 hour ago)