Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary compared to Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 328%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09540 UAH / HUF
Do you live in Zaporizhzhya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 148% more expensive than in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,717₴ (405,823 Ft) in Szeged to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625₴ in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)